Season Passes and
Single Ticket Purchases
Flex passes give you, the Theatre 7 audience, more control over when and for what shows you use your season tickets. No longer will you receive one ticket to each of our three shows for a season. Instead you will receive three “tickets” that you can choose to redeem any way you’d like. Want to use all three for one show? Do it. Not a fan of one particular show in a season? Skip it. You are in total ticket control!
When you buy a Season Pass, you receive:
- Three flex passes that can be used on any performance this season
- Savings on the purchase of individual show tickets
- Preferential seating in the special reserved season ticket section (available up to one week prior to opening night)
- A vote for Theatre 7 acting awards
Flex Passes can be redeemed:
- For individual show tickets to any performance this season
- For all three productions at the same time
- For seats in the special section reserved for flex pass holders
Reserved seating is only available in advance. All tickets at the door, including “night of” flex pass redemptions, are general admission seating. Your season pass will be mailed to you once your order has been processed (this could take up to two weeks).
Individual Show Tickets
Tickets to individual shows can be purchased in advance online here or at The Decatur Civic Center Box Office (217) 422-2700. Individual show tickets are $15 per person, plus ticketing fees. Tickets are also available at the door, 30 minutes before curtain time of each performance. Only advance purchase tickets are eligible for reserve seating. Tickets purchased at the door are general admission seating only.
Theatre 7 Headquarters:
131 N. Water Street
Decatur, Illinois 62525